- Neat and lovely room: toy hammock is an attractive and novel room decoration solution, organize stuffed animals, pillows, balls , towels.
- Extra strong nylon mesh material, reinforced with double-stitched edging, heavy-duty elastic edge EASY TO LOAD and more durable.
- Toy Hammock: load 10 big stuffed toys or 30-60 small toys at a time. Can be hung on a variety of walls, kids room and bathroom. You can install the size as you want (6ft, 5ft and 4.3ft).
- Children love the to put toy into the hammock and them sleep quietly, this helps forming a good habits.
- Contact us if you have any issues. Newpow provides 1 year’s guarantee.
See more product details
Toy hammock pretty storage to achieve a clutter-free room. It can store a variety of light toys, bedding.
With the best price in the market. We prepare 3 sizes to achieve the best result for you in all possible occasions.
How to Hang a Toy Hammock
Measure the same distance from the ceiling on each wall several feet from the corner. The hammock has three hooks, measure down from the ceiling to a point in the corner also. Mark the locations with a pencil.
Double-check the location. Hold the hammock up on each end to make sure the holes are the correct distance apart. If the holes are too far apart, the hammock will not sag enough to hold the items. If the holes are too close, the hammock may sag too far down and touch furniture.
Drill pilot holes into your marked spots. Be sure to check the size of the mounting hooks to match the size of your drilled holes.
Twist in the mounting hooks. Make sure the hooks face upward and feel secure.
Hang the toy hammock on the hooks using the loops attached to the net. Add the stuffed animals and toys.
Toy Hammock 3PACK Heavy Duty Nylon Netting With Elasticized Border 6ft 5ft 43ft Neatly Organizing Kids Toys And Stuffed Animals Room Courtyard Bathtub Toy B0761MXGFC